Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I dont h

poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD Empty
PostSubject: poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD   poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb - 0:56

Haiiy There ^^
I'm a Sympathetic, Funny, Helpful and Lovely Guys. No, I'm not gay ^^.
Well i have been Searching for a Guild that looks alittle like myself, and people who now me, and know you guys, told me that might be my new home.

My Ingame name is "Kens", by freinds "Honey, Darling, Sweety" Wink

My Tree is Bm. But I dont care which spec I am. I'm Gods apprentice in any spec. I'm I-M-B-A with all of them ;p

My Professions is Tailoring and Enchanting (340 in both). Well I have also got full Cooking, Fishing and First Aid, if that will help you to any goods, some people liked "mothers cooking" (me;D)

I do have pretty much raid experience, in Kara. Unfortunally i'v never been in Gruul, or SSK, or any other, Only been to Gruul once, on my cusin's Shammy (imba Very Happy 1900 healing plus) xD

Well i would like to join, because i can bring possitive thinking to all of you Dudes Wink and im a good cooking mother ;p and im funny like hell ;D you wont regret inviteing me Wink

Well my role would be to *PEW PEW PEW* to kill, cook, tell jokes, be happy, and HAVE FUN Very Happy and make you have fun too Wink

A little about me ;D! Are you flirting with me xD I aint gonna give you my number, no Very Happy !
Well im 13, but i offen get to know i spell good ;D I'm a happy, lifeloving, friendly Pal ;D
My real name is David ;D the best, Goliat and David, i bet up his @ss/butt xD
My hobby is Football with the guys, and tabletennis (playing elite btw ;DDD)

Well that was a little about me, and how i would love to join, I dont hope it's too long ;p lots of kisses and hugs, From Kens/David Wink
Back to top Go down
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD Empty
PostSubject: Re: poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD   poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb - 1:07

1up from me. Talked with you now and then when I've been playing dum, seems like an ok guy.

Easy on the spliffs though, you're still young.

Just kidding. :p
Back to top Go down

poooo :D ?? Well I'm a Hunter ;O ;DD
Page 1 of 1