Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doomkin - Balance Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skygrind

Doomkin - Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: Doomkin - Balance Druid   Doomkin - Balance Druid Icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug - 1:44

In-game name: Skygrinder
Class: Druid
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: My current specc allows me to reaach maximum raid dps and to also maintain a balanced threat buildup. With the talent Dreamstate, i can continue with casting for a longer period of time which is helpful if i need to combat ress someone, my mana regen wont be as slow.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Ide like to stay roughyl in the balance tree, but if a raid requires me desperatly to change over i could. i know the talent "Improved Ferie Fire" can boost raid dps as it applys 3% more hit raiting to the entire party, im quite willing to respecc for this, but it would cause me to lose some threat reduction.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? Ive been on the hunt for a dedicated raiding guild and have herd that serial chillers was in need of a boomkin. Im applying to this guild becuase i think i can be a asset among raids.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? I havnt been in any high raiding guild in TBC, but pre TBC i was raiding with MCO and Original, so i know the score with raid attitude and how focus is priority in sucess.

What is your age? 16
Where are you from? Scotland
Do you smell really bad? mibbeh ;o
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yus
Do you have a microphone? Yup

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?) If i could raid 7 days a week, i would. so il be at all 4 per week, unless a dire emergency occurs, then il have to post on the fourms and appologise.

Monday:
Wednesday:
Friday:
Sunday:

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Just finnished it

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated) Cant get any WWS links. but i know my minimum raid dps is about 800, my max was 1050 in Mount Hyjal. So i usualy lay in between those number

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? Combat ress, Innervate and healing ( have full pvp healing gear )

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? focus on a organised damage combo and use flasks/pots/food

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? pre TBC i was a warlock and done all up to the Frost Wyrm Lair in Naxxramas. TBC ive done up to Archimonde in Mount Hyjal as a boomkin

Tell us a little something about yourself. Im pretty much a typical scottish computer geek that quite frankly plays WAY too much Warcraft. I dont go out much for fear of being attacked ( Scotland is such a nice place ) and that all my friends play warcraft anyway.

Regards
Sky
Back to top Go down
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Doomkin - Balance Druid   Doomkin - Balance Druid Icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug - 16:25

Sounds pretty good, plus your from Scotland Smile

Same as my grandparents.
Back to top Go down
Skygrind

PostSubject: Re: Doomkin - Balance Druid   Doomkin - Balance Druid Icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug - 17:01

Haha Thanks mate Smile

Just as long as i dont need to talk on vent all the time to hear my accent! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomkin - Balance Druid   Doomkin - Balance Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doomkin - Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1