[Declined]resto druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickardk

PostSubject: [Declined]resto druid   Wed 2 Jul - 4:01

In-game name: mickardk
Class: druid
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): Resto ... n=Mickardk
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: im resto because i like to heal and many ppl say i madamebush to heal.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? yes. but i dont got full of feral/balance gear so if you help me to get the gear for it i will

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? I want to start raiding again after i dont have played so much the last few month and Serial Chillers seems to be a realy nice guild with good progress.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? nemesis alliance and wrath of wisdom and few more. and i leaved nemesis alliance because everyone leaved and from wrath of wisdom they kicked me because i didnt play a week i posted on the hp that i couldnt and why i couldnt so i dont really know why

What is your age? 17
Where are you from? denmark a little town called korsoer
Do you smell really bad? no
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? not yet but i will download it
Do you have a microphone? yeah but i dont speak english. im not so good to speak. im madamebush to write

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes
Wednesday:yes
Friday:no never raid in the weekend sorry
Sunday:yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? yeah i agree. they sound good.

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at healer applicants

Explain how you MT heal. i cast HoTs and if ppl are close to die i use regrowth 2 times and cast rejuvenation and lifebloom so should that problem not be there anymore ;p
im always in tree of lige because i use less mana and and increase my healing received by 25 % of my spirit.

Explain how you raid heal. keep hots on MTs and use regrowth on dps

What do you consider yourself most efficient at? Raidhealing or MT healing? Can this be changed by altering your spec/gear? both and dont think so

What stat do you consider most important for your way of healing? (give us a good motivation why, and no answer is wrong) MP5 - bonus healings all said and done but u run out of mana pool that tanks goin down

What experience of healing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? everyone but not bt and sunwell

Tell us a little something about yourself.Im a 17 years old guy. just done the school so i take a little break before moving on again. i live in denmark. atm im together with the friends and playing football and all that kind of stuff. i have played wow for 3 years now and know pretty much about every classes. I do like if things go fast and I'd like to rush things, but in a controllable way . I also never give up if things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]resto druid   Wed 2 Jul - 19:44

Sorry, I'm afraid we already have enough resto specced druids in the guild at this point. Good luck somewhere else.

"Fist" can be a verb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]resto druid
Page 1 of 1