Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nagarjun

[Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller? Empty
PostSubject: [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller?   [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun - 19:09

In-game name: nagarjun

Class:hunter

Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): 41/20/0

Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc:BM hunter - gives me good dps/damage. I almost never over aggro - if i do, what is the FD for then?. Btw got an addon which warns me when i reach 80% of tanks aggro, so promptly FD then and there Smile.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? If some other spec can give me more dps I would be glad to change to that.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? WIll be very honest, I play wow for raids, atm my guild is very very inactive(no raids for last 3 weeks). So am willing to join any good guild which will raid often. Plus I have been with some players from serial chillers in instances and know they were good.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? Have been in wrath of wisdom, which is a very nice guild, but as I explained above we have been very inactive for some time.

What is your age? 32y

Where are you from? UK

Do you smell really bad? rude question, cant understand the significance in an application.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? yes

Do you have a microphone? yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?) i can raid on most days. I am a doctor in real life, and work on a shift system. Once every week i will be on a long day shift, and once every six week i will be on a week of nights, a weekend..Apart from these days , i can raid almost every other day.

Monday:
Wednesday:
Friday:
Sunday:

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? yes

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated) WWS stats have all expired because of the 3 week period, but u can try me in any raid (except MH where AOE drowns my dps) for one day and decide for urself.

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? traps, MD , saving the healer class if possible, etc. Ofc, nature resist buffs etc.

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? always use the madamebush arrows i can buy, elixirs and flasks(am alchemist) , use mana oil, and pots without fail, not forgetting food buffs, scrolls, etc.

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? Mostly TBC - Kz, gruuls, maggy, ZA, ssc and tk, first boss in MH.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like to be a party member, if people take it lightly, i can be quite amusing with my candid jokes. the rest that you might want to know is already explained above.

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller?   [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun - 19:22

I'll speak with the others but just a heads up:
If you find the 'smell' question rude then I doubt you'll like guild chat.
Back to top Go down
nagarjun

PostSubject: rude because....   [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun - 19:27

hehe, i mean that question is rude for me as an outsider, once i know ppl and u ask me the same, then it isnt rude, its teasing, if i get into guild, just wait for my comments for those whom i like Smile. Btw I forgot to mention, I have other classes, prot warrior, dps warrior, rogue whom I can always bring in, if any raid needs them(they are slacking a bit too much because no one ever needs them more than my hunter Sad ).
Back to top Go down
Crawz

Crawz

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller?   [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 13:19

Sarcasm is the word ^^
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller?   [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 13:50

Good application, good gear.

You're in! Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller?   [Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accpeted] Can I be a serial chiller?
Page 1 of 1