Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Isheara

Isheara

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-21

[Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 20:20

Hi all party peeps! As I am back from holiday I might as well just reapply.... see you all online soon (tonight Wink )

Name - ISHEARA (ingame), Peter (real life)

Class - Warlock

Level - 70 (ofc, duh)

Spec - Destro

Gear - Armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Isheara

Willing to change spec if needed? yes, although I think atm I am properly specced to be ready for the raids, and future raids to come

Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? all, no real attunements left after patch 2.4

Former experience in end game raiding? Done all heroics without any wipes,
cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, 2/4 in Tempest Keep - The Eye (Void Reaver and High Astromacer Solarian), 4/6 in Serpenshrine cavern (Hydross the Unstable, The Lurker Below, Morogrim Tidewalker and Leotheras the Blind), Zul Aman 5/6 (Nalorakk, Akil'Zon, Halazzi, Jan'Alai and Malacrass).

Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? Motivation: My old guild Divine Crew has fallen apart, I was there mainly because I take raids seriously and I want to improve, have fun and be better at WoW (not necessarily in that order ). My ambitions are to be there for my guild (dedication), be better than others (I am a good lock and willing to get better), and make the guild better (1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1= more than a 25 man raid ). I am focused, but fun, serious and want to raid to make mutual progress in the game....I love WoW!!!

Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? Divine Crew, Raid quitted today so my former GL and in game friend Mastahmage joined here also

What is your age? - 39

Where are you from? - Holland

How bad do you smell? - Wine, Beer and cheese, where it smells like what is to be found out.....loud farts and burps always ready

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Microphone? Yes

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along? My preset raid days with DC were sun, mon, wed, so can come on those days.....usually friday also

Mondays? Always

Fridays? Always

Sundays? Always

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such): WoW, console games, my family, eating and drinking, my friends.... I am just a very nice bloke, meet me and u will know
Back to top Go down
Crawz

Crawz

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun - 0:08

You're lacking ALOT of spellhit mate.
Back to top Go down
Isheara

Isheara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun - 2:26

i know m8 but i just respecced back from AFFLIC since my last guild..... I could use any help I could get to get my gear back up for it....

just looking for someone who can make me Spellstrike set and I am good to go.....
Back to top Go down
Crawz

Crawz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun - 5:04

So you're affliction now?
Back to top Go down
Isheara

Isheara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun - 5:47

nope....I switched back to destro.....so I still am working on the +spell hit and +spell crit gear and enchants.... but if u need me to respec again I will gladly do so....
Back to top Go down
sorcerezz

sorcerezz

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun - 16:31

Isheara wrote:
i know m8 but i just respecced back from AFFLIC since my last guild..... I could use any help I could get to get my gear back up for it....

just looking for someone who can make me Spellstrike set and I am good to go.....

if you need spellstrike, just whisper me ingame and i'll make both
Back to top Go down
Crawz

Crawz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun - 16:35

Isheara wrote:
nope....I switched back to destro.....so I still am working on the +spell hit and +spell crit gear and enchants.... but if u need me to respec again I will gladly do so....

Would be nice with an affliction warlock yes..
Back to top Go down
Isheara

Isheara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun - 19:39

I really think I am fit for the job, so let's try first and then after some raids decide whether I should respec or not.... I would be glad to join you....
Back to top Go down
Isheara

Isheara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun - 22:45

one more raiding day has passed....... alas
Back to top Go down
Isheara

Isheara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun - 22:45

one more raiding day has passed....... alas
Back to top Go down
Encrypted

Encrypted

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun - 22:49

Hi there.

Your application is under consideration, we will try to get back to you as soon as we've come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 16:12

You're invited for a trial, do your madamebush.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(   [Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back  from holiday!!!! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] reapplying Destro lock ISHEARA ---> back from holiday!!!! :(
Page 1 of 1