Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Beacer, Warlock.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mirracullux

mirracullux

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-23

[Accepted] Beacer, Warlock. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock.   [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock. Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 12:54

In-game name: Beacer
Class: Warlock

Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice): 30/21/10 http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Beacer

Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: I use it for the benefits of demonic sacrifice, specially when I sacrifice my succubus. I think it's great for PVE.

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? Ofc.

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? Mirracullux is my IRL mate, and he told me great things about the guild society, the officers and the progress.

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? The Ancient Order, (Eonar) it got disbanded, because of immature members etc.

What is your age? 20
Where are you from? Norway
Do you smell really bad? Let's just say I smell good on sundays Very Happy
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Check
Wednesday: Check
Friday: Sorry, no good.
Sunday: Check

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Yes

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated)
Tbh I can not remember, due to a break from wow. But it's good enough.

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? Always prepared, read up on tactics, consumables, furbolg-form!, and good mood (even if there is a lot of wipes.)

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? Flask of pure death, trinkets, carefully handled spell rotation.

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? PRE TBC: MC cleared, Onyxia Cleared, AQ 20 Cleared, ZG Cleared, Some in BWL. TBC: Karazhan Cleared, ZA Cleared, Gruuls Cleared, Maggy Cleared, SSC 4/6, TK 2/4.

Tell us a little something about yourself.
I'm a 20 year old guy, mature, always in a good mood.
Mirra's IRL friend, nuff said. cheers

Quote Mirra: "Beacer is a person who know his class, you will not regret throwing him an invite." flower

PS: I'm currently on Eonar, but will transfer asap if I get accepted into your guild.
Back to top Go down
mirracullux

mirracullux

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock.   [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock. Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 13:01

We were on teh school, so we used my account on the forums, due to lack of time between classes.

I LOVE YOU MARCUK&RYKAN! olol
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock.   [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock. Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 13:24

I'm not a warlock, but that specc looks abit AIDS to me. Else decent apply and OK gear.

Change your specc (Preferably affliction cause we need the blood pact)
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Tg

Tg

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock.   [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock. Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 15:01

its a fun spec to play...but crap raid wise Razz Yes I spent about 3K gold testing every spec possible on my lock Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock.   [Accepted] Beacer, Warlock. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Beacer, Warlock.
Page 1 of 1