Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sóul

70 Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: 70 Enhancement Shaman   70 Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 4:38

Ingame name: Sóul

Talent specc: Im atm Resto for some reason but changing back to Enhance soon. Here's and armory link so you can keep up to date!

Professions: Alch + Herb (Alch = 347 as an Elixir Master and Herb is 375-375.)

Any previous raid experience?:
Yes plenty on other characters, i raided Onyxia, AQ20, ZG, AQ40, BWL, MC and All of Karazhan accept for Netherspite and a quick look in ZA.

The reason you want to join: I want to join the guild because i have met Madamebush and have been speaking for weeks and i wanted to join a friendly guild and now i have thought about raiding again Smile

What do you think your role is in an instance?: My role in an instance as an Enhancement Shaman is definetly Utility. The spec & class i will be performing to you is a class of many different features, one is the fact i have great damage output, and my totems and in-combat buffs will greatly improve the raid in different aspects such as the Heroism buff increasing casting and attack speed by 30%.
Totems are great for all classes and as enhancement i will obviously be focusing on improving melee classes like rogues and tanks with buffs on strength, agility and my Windfury buff greatly increasing aggro caused for tanks while improving damage output for melee dps. I am also very useful in ways of not having a lock around and needing to re-ressurect the party with my Reincarnation spell. And when desperate i can always use my mana in ways of a back-up healer. Topping casters and dps around me to help healers out on boss fights when there mana is needed for tanks.
All-in-all i believe "Utility" is a perfect word to use for a shaman because they are great buffers to a raid and 1 shaman can improve al kinds of things drastically and hopefully that is what i can perform to you!

A little about yourself, such as age/hobbies etc: I am 17 years old and live in England, UK. I enjoy playing WoW as a relaxation and play in the spare time i have of not doing work Smile. In the spare time i have when playing WoW i like leveling alts and so far i have a wopping 5 level 70s of different classes and hoping to add to that as i play the game. I am very experienced and have ben playing the game since 2 or 3 weeks of the release and have enjoyed (mostly) since.Atm im in a stable point but things can change rapidly with having to revise work for different exams and such!
I hope you have enjoyed reading this application and hope you are impressed Smile
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

70 Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Enhancement Shaman   70 Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 5:30

Very nice application mate! We've been looking for an enhancement shaman ;p

Welcome! Whisper me or Encrypted for an invite Razz
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com

70 Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1