Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 14:42

# Name - Minera
# Class - Hunter
# Level - 70
# Spec - 41/20/00 - Cookie cutter
# Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Minera

# Willing to change spec if needed?
Yeah I'm happy to spec Survival if needed, always a spec I never tried in a raid enviroment.

# Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?
Kara
All heroics
MH/BT - Only got Vashj's vial never got Kaels, but the attunments been lifted anyway.

# Former experience in end game raiding?
Well I only really started playing along with TG/Lolcoil and a couple of others like 1.5/2 years ago so never really got to experience pre-BC end game content.
Karazhan/Gruul/Maggy/Little bits of TK/SSC on the Karazhan realm - with TG Very Happy
Cleared SSC/TK on Aerie Peak - I was, again, in the same guild as TG but due to exams I couldn't be as active as I wanted. So I never really managed to get on for Solarian and Kael.
Thats it really.

# Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member?
Well I transferred to Shadowsong due to knowing MarcUK, Draethix. We were in Infliction but then they buggered off.
Ambitions once a member, well I'm very social once on the game and just want to raid again. Kinda missed it as I haven't really being active these past few months.

# Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?
Basically Infliction was a 10-man raiding guild, I knew marc, dazza etc and joined it just for the sake of a guild and raiding with them.

# What is your age? - 18
# Where are you from? - England, Leeds \o/
# How bad do you smell? - Well I'm seeing someone and would like to keep getting my willy wet, so I don't smell at all xD
# Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
# Microphone? Yes

# We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?
#
Mondays? Sometimes - gonna be 18 soon, mondays are student nights so I may be able to attend depending on how much cash I have to spend.
#
Fridays? Always - should be able to make fridays
#
Sundays? Always - finish my part-time job at 5, so should be able to come.

# I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes

# Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)
Well got to college - just started my exams
Go out get pissed
Football - follow follow follow cos United are going to Moscow! prolly be able to guess who I support then Razz
Passed my test not so long back, first time Very Happy, so yeah enjoy driving my sexy Clio

Thats just about it, I'm and easy going guy likes to have a laugh. Have a good knowledge of my class and looking forward to meeting you all.

Peace out.

x
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 15:48

Nice application, will get back to you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Venge

Venge

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 18:36

More English, get him in!
Back to top Go down
Minera

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun 18 May - 0:15

Right geezers, just to inform you a bit more.

I have exams until the 18th of June, I'm happy to join the guild but I won't be able to raid at all until after my final exam.

I hope this causes no problem as, of course, real life stuff > WoW or at least I hope Razz

I find it hard to resist looking at the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1