Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boomkin app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savagebe

Boomkin app Empty
PostSubject: Boomkin app   Boomkin app Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 7:49

Personal Information
Name: Melvin

Character Information
Character Name: Savagebeasty
Class: Druid (Boomkin)
Race: Night-Elf
Professions/Tradeskills: Leatherworking (365) / Skinning (375)
Character Armory Link:

Do you have CTRA or oRA installed? Yes
Do you have Omen or KTM installed? Yes
Do you have Ventrilo installed? Yes, but I'm micless atm

Do you have any resistance gear? If so, how many pieces and how much resistance do you have UNBUFFED? I have the minimum shadowres gear required for the Mother Sharaz fight.

General Inquiry
What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Been in a hardcore guild called Imperium on Nagrand, got basically kicked because of inactivity as some raids were called off due to lack of healers but they refused to recruit more healers. Imo the real reason I got kicked was that I went for a TK
raid on my Boomkin but I did tell but meeh don’t think this is important anyway Wink. On this server I'm in Original but I'm sure I can combine being in to two raiding guilds

Do you have any Pre-TBC raid content experience, ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx? if so please explain: Did them all, all @ 70 just for pure fun.

What raid experience do you have in TBC? Kara / SSC / TK / MH / BT etc, please explain in more detail: Kara, Gruul, 2/2, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH 5/5, BT 9/9 + some good attempts on Kacegelos in SP did everything as healer and have some Kara/Gruul/TK xp on my boomkin.

How often do you play? Please indicate time and hours.
Varies a lot but I have all time of the world atm, 8-10 hours a day. Available @ raidtimes for sure and other things needed concerning the upcoming raid.

We raid 25man 3 times/week from 20:00-23:00. What days are you able to come along?

Mondays? Always;

Fridays? Sometimes, most times though but really can't say it in advance for each week;

Sundays? Always.

Do you have any work or RL commitments that may prevent you from regulary participating in raids?
Nope.

Are you willing to respec to help the guild? If so please elaborate on your offspec gear etc
Yeah sure but I don't have much xp with tanking as bear, tanked a full kara once and some heroics. Never tried healing as a tree.

Describe your class role in raids:
Being the clown of the raid aka a big fat owl spamming green bolts or arcane stuff (nobody can deny that looks damn fun), stealing loot from clothies but providing them with a nice spellcrit aura, take jokes from locks and mages that we can't do good dps but believe me u will see Wink

List all current Addons you are using:
Got way to many but anyway all the important raidaddons that are required + grid (with aggroindicators, inc heals etc), clique for important spells, omen, DBM / Bigwigs, Decursive. Can spam MD pulls, cc breaking + resses in /1 /g and /raid if ya like

Why do you think we should consider you for a trial? What can you offer us over another applicant?
Because other than that I'm pro DPS /cough I'm crazier than average and a fun guy to have around whos very openminded, not scared of a challenge, doesn't give up easily and always willing to give a helping hand. I'm a pro altbooster ;P

What are your expectations for us as a guild?
Nothing special, just a mature and fun atmosphere and people who like teamwork and have a good laugh.

I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes looks good Smile

Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such)
Other than playing WOW wich I do a lot, more than good for me I go to school, I'm almost in my final year of aircraft maintenace technician and just passed my practical side, until September I can be as lazy as I wanne be. In the weekends I love to go out especially to houseparties wich we have a lot here in Holland Smile I also mix/produce records myself especially hardstyle but just for pure fun and sometimes at party of a friend. And for the rest I spent my weekdays at campus mostly and ocassionally have hardcore drink sessions with my mates here.

Is there anything else you wish to tell us about yourself?
Nopes nothing special I can come up with of importance for now, feel free to poke me and/or inspect me ingame. Thanks for reading my app and maybe till soon. I can be found on my alt Savagebeastx or Shadowbeastx and my boomkin of course might u wanne know more. And hopefully u don't have a problem me being in Original as well, like I said I can combine it and are also willing to come to raids on my pala as well if ur short on healers.

Best regards,

Savage.

Ps. I used this app earlier as u probaly can see (who cares about shadowres for now Razz) but thought it would be best to provide as much info as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rykan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Boomkin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boomkin app   Boomkin app Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 14:23

Great app we'll get back to you asap with an answer. bounce
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378