Serial Chillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Chillers

WoW done slower

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What you need is a nice Windfury Totem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satella

What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Empty
PostSubject: What you need is a nice Windfury Totem   What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 16:10

# Name - Satella
# Class - Shaman
# Level - 70
# Spec - Enhancement
# Gear - Need it to change back from my resto gear atm...3 pieces of Gladiators and another epic, rest are blues and greens.

# Willing to change spec if needed? Would prefer not to, but yes

# Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics? All heroics. Nearly completed Kara att

# Former experience in end game raiding? Ony and MC with Warrior characters. MC, ZG and AQ20/40 with a Paladin.

# Motivation to join Serial Chillers?/Ambitions once a member? To have fun, whilst achieving something with the character I love playing the most.

# Former Guild, and reason for leaving it? The Elementals Rage. There are 5 members. I'm two of them.

# What is your age? - 23
# Where are you from? - UK
# How bad do you smell? - I'm English. We don't smell. We're like cardboard
# Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No No but it's easy for me to get
# Microphone? Yes/No Yes

# I have read the Serial Chillers rules and i agree to them? Yes/No Yes

# Just tell us something about yourself. (Hobbies and such) Well I'm an avid gamer, modeller and comic book enthusiast. I also love movies. For my more active side, I enjoy martial arts and Kendo. I'm also a lover of everything to do with Japan.
Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What you need is a nice Windfury Totem   What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 0:33

We'll take you in,

But please complete your Kz PreQ asap and start farming better gear! Razz

Bushy
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Satella

Satella

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What you need is a nice Windfury Totem   What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 18:33

I have just now become Kara attuned. I'll need to start grinding some heroics soon to get some more gear.

Also, here is the {link->}Enhancement Spec{<-link} I had in mind. Please feel free to comment on it about any improvements that may need to be taken.

On a separate note, my PC has a virus at the moment which is effecting WoW, so I'm having to play on my flatmate's PC. He has agreed to allow me to use his PC to play WoW on the days he is at work, and also let me raid if I ask him really nicely. I should, however, be able to play WoW more regularly by the end of the month, maybe a little after (as I need a few parts to replace those that the virus corrupted). But you can find me online on Wed/Thurs between 1pm-6pm Server and Fri/Sat/Sun between 11pm and 8am Server. But I can raid on the weekends earlier if needs be. Fingers crossed I'll get this fixed quickly.
Back to top Go down
kchostrae

kchostrae

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What you need is a nice Windfury Totem   What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 19:49

Back to top Go down
Madamebush
Admin
Madamebush

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What you need is a nice Windfury Totem   What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 20:13

Yeah, The extra hit you get is really nice. So is Totemic Reach
Back to top Go down
https://serial-chillers.forumotion.com
Satella

Satella

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What you need is a nice Windfury Totem   What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 22:59

Yeah, I suppose it'd make more sense to do a hit normally, than critically miss ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you need is a nice Windfury Totem   What you need is a nice Windfury Totem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you need is a nice Windfury Totem
Page 1 of 1